Image Map

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

New Beginnings

Lots of exciting things are happening at our house this week! Lots of new beginnings. I don’t even know where to begin.

  • We bought a new car. It was much needed and its for sure a great little family car. There are so many gadgets and buttons. It's really too much but we bought it for a great price and it will surely last us a few years.
 
  • My Summer Job is all lined up. Perfect timing since we have a car payment now..

 
  • We pick up the trees we ordered from the conservation district this weekend. And the plan is to plant all 100+ this Saturday. A couple years ago when we planted it was so cold. My fingers practically fell off!
 
  • And finally, I decided to start writing again. I might not be a Pulitzer Prize winner or anything. but it helps to relieve stress. Plus all my favorite review sites are saying I need to blog if I still want to freebies.
 
I have no big expectations for this blog. I don't even know if I will post pictures. Just a place for me to write my little life out and if somebody reads it then so be it!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment